Tuesday, July 18, 2006

37 weeks and beginning to dilate!



There you have it, folks - it DOES get bigger than last picture! Can you believe it?

Had a good doctor appointment today. I feel so blessed to have found such an awesome obstetrician and her support staff makes it so great. I'm actually a little sad to think that I won't be seeing these women regularly after Jack is born. But, I think I'll be busy enough to manage somehow. :)

She checked progress today and all the aches and pains aren't in vain - I am dilating already and she was happy to announce that I was at 2 centimeters. This is a big difference from the last pregnancy, where I was "thick, high, and closed" all the way until the pitocin drip was put in. However, this also means things could go VERY quickly from here. Last delivery I went from 4cm to 10cm in about 20 minutes. Yikes! Hopefully we'll have some advanced warning before we get to that point, though. I keep halfway expecting to feel a gush every time I hoist myself out of bed in the middle of the night. So, we shall see. The doctor said she'll see me next week, if I make it to that point.

No comments:

I spy

Search

Google
 

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed