Monday, August 06, 2007

Packing my bags...

Or, procrastinating doing so.

We leave tomorrow. This weekend Jackson developed a runny nose and watery eyes. I was sure that it was just molars, since he's getting two more. But, alas, this morning the runny nose had morphed into a gunky, green, goobery nose.

Last night as I laid in bed next to him I saw that his eyes were open as he was trying to fall asleep. I kissed the soft little spot between his ear and his jawline. I prayed that he would somehow tell me what the right thing to do was. I asked him to help me, to somehow show me. I pleaded with his body to fix itself - to straighten out and grow, baby, grow.

Tomorrow I will worry about our safety on the road, our travels, and the visit. It is out of our hands now.

No comments:

I spy

Search

Google
 

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed