After much discussion with my OB, we have agreed it would be best to induce labor. In light of the fact that my last one was born in an hour from the first little cramp until she was out, it's just too risky to wait until spontaneous labor. I very well could end up delivering in the car, or not making it in at all. With J working 30 minutes away, and the bridge traffic as it is now, we can barely make it to the river within an hour of notification. So, we know the day our boy will be joining our family and cannot wait to see him!
(And, if you missed the edit to the Name Game post - we've decided to go back to the drawing board on the middle names. Sooo - his name will definitely be Jackson, but beyond that, your guess is as good as mine!)
- ► 2008 (64)
- ► 2007 (101)